A Graveside Service
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- A professional funeral arranger to help you plan and arrange the service.
- We will arrange all the bookings, administration and paperwork for the service.
- The hearse and experienced staff to assist at the service.
- A Standard coffin, with the option to upgrade to any coffin from our range.
- A personalised memorial book and an online funeral notice.
- Professional mortuary care and preparation.
- We will obtain all the necessary legal forms for the burial and registration with NSW Birth Death and Marriages.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- This quote does not include the gravesite, the opening of the grave or the headstone.
- Graves vary in price and location. We can advise and help you select a gravesite which is then purchased directly from the cemetery.
|Funeral Service Fee||$2,600|
|Transfer and Mortuary Fees||$1,200|
|Coffin – standard||$990|
|Death Certificate (BDM)||$66|
|Online Notice and Tribute Page||included|
The following items are optional, and the cost should be added to the above quote.
|Clergy / Celebrant||$440|
|After Hours transfer from private home or Age Care||$385|
|Service Booklets x 50||$325|