Church Service followed by interment in a Vault or Crypt
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- A professional funeral arranger to help you plan and arrange the service.
- We will arrange all the bookings, administration and paperwork for the service.
- The hearse and experienced staff to assist at the service.
- A personalised memorial book and an online funeral notice.
- A solid timber coffin suitable for a crypt or vault, with the option to upgrade to any coffin from our range.
- A metal coffin liner (BioSeal) necessary for an above ground interment.
- A full atrial embalm, required for an above ground interment.
- Professional mortuary care and preparation.
- We will obtain all the necessary legal forms for the interment and registration with NSW Birth Death and Marriages.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- This quote does not the purchase of the crypt or vault, or the opening of the crypt or vault.
|Funeral Service Fee||$3,280|
|Transfer and Mortuary Fee 24 hrs / 7 days||$1,474|
|Coffin – solid timber (from)||$2,250|
|Coffin Liner (BioSeal)||$780|
|Death Certificate (BDM)||$66|
|Online Notice and Tribute Page||included|
The following items are optional, and the cost should be added to the above quote.
|Clergy / Celebrant||$385|
|Service Booklets x 100||$342|