Service at a Crematorium Chapel
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- A professional funeral arranger to help you plan and arrange the service.
- A chapel booking, at your choice of any crematorium in the greater Sydney region.
- We will arrange all the bookings, administration and paperwork for the service.
- A Standard coffin, with the option to upgrade to any coffin from our range.
- Transport of the coffin to the crematorium and experienced staff to assist on the day of the service.
- A personalised memorial book and an online funeral notice.
- Professional mortuary care and preparation.
- We will obtain all the necessary legal forms for the burial and registration with NSW Birth Death and Marriages.
|Chapel and Crematorium Fees||$1,660|
|Doctors Cremation Certificates||$240|
|Funeral Service Fee||$3,780|
|Transfer and Mortuary Fees||$1,540|
|Coffin – standard||$990|
|Death Certificate (BDM)||$76|
|Online Notice and Tribute Page||included|
The following items are optional, and the cost should be added to the above quote.
|Clergy / Celebrant||$440 – 550|
|Flowers (from)||$220 – 880|
|After Hours Transfer from private home or Aged Care||$520|
|Service Booklets x 50||$350|