A Direct Commital
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- An experienced funeral arranger to assist with the necessary paperwork.
- Professional mortuary care and preparation.
- A basic coffin as required for a cremation.
- Vehicle transfers to the crematorium.
- We will obtain all the necessary legal forms for the cremation and registration with NSW Birth Death and Marriages.
- A memorial book, if required for a memorial service.
- An online memorial notice and tribute page, if required.
|Chapel and Crematorium Fees||$650|
|Doctors Cremation Certificates||$240|
|Funeral Service Fee||$1180|
|Transfer and Mortuary Fee||$744|
|Coffin – basic||$390|
|Death Certificate (BDM)||$76|
|Online Notice and Tribute Page||included|
The following items are charged if required, and the cost should be added to the above quote.
|After hours transfer from private home or Aged Care||$520|